Before you purchase any Pay Per View event we strongly advise you read the following details. We also suggest you test view our promotional video to ensure compatibility with your device. The stream should play smoothly in your browser in which case you’re good to go.
Fightworld TV Pay Per View live streams support the following devices:
- PCs and Macs – desktops and laptops
- iOS – iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android (4.0+) – phones and tablets
We cannot guarantee support for low spec tablets, low energy laptops, Android TV boxes, smart TVs or set top boxes. Some models of these devices may work, but we cannot give a definitive list. Please do not purchase unless you have a supported device available to watch the live stream.
Supported Web Browsers
You must use a modern browser and it must be up-to-date. You can confirm this here.
Internet Connection Speed
You should ensure that your internet speed is at least 5Mbps to receive a steady stream. If you have a lower speed, you should still be able to view the stream, but you may experience buffering, so this is at your own risk. You can check your internet connection speed here.
If you encounter problems with the stream, the tips below solve most issues:
- Refresh your browser window (F5 or command+R) and try clearing your browser’s cache.
- Try another browser. Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox are preferred. If one doesn’t work, try another.
- If you are using a WiFi connection, try moving closer to the WiFi router. Also try disconnecting from WiFi on other devices.
- A wired connection is recommended, if possible, to avoid potential WiFi issues.